31.10.07

And now over to gay Paree..

So I've been here for almost 2 weeks and there are only 3 words I can use to describe Paris: wine, baguette & cheese. That about sums up my time. We've obviously been doing more than eating & drinking (to be honest, during the first week bodies were being treated like stolen cars therefore forgoing the eating completely..), but nobody wants to hear about getting lost on many a train and aggro french dudes. Right? Right.

What I do have are flicks! Sooo many flicks. As you can see, I've spent my time walking around, checking out modern art buildings, flying pigs, 'fresh frogs' signs, and juxtapositioning different men in bars in my photos. So, here are a few - I'm totally nerding out right now and want to get on with my day, but I promise to provide more very, very soon.





2 comments:

EFG said...

viggy, you are all up in gay paree; walking, eating, drinking, taking snaps. damn, i'm jealous like brigette moynahan when she sees US magazine and they have pics of tom brady and giselle fondling eachother in the parking lot of foxboro stadium. you see viggs, when you leave all i do is drown my sorrows of your departure in nfl.com...

cindy said...

rock the brock, dude. rock the brock.

remember foxboro? that shit was wack as eff.