14.11.07

what kind of merde is this?

Alright. So I don't have any photos to put up because I don't have a way of uploading onto daddytron (thank you, Nikon) but soon enough Val's coming in to hang out and bring me a bag of goods from home! Which includes a USB thingy! Yay!
Ummm...real updates. I've found a home and a job, which makes me happy seeing as how I'm no longer homeless or jobless. Paris in the fall is apparently like Paris in the winter, which is a nice change from the -30 degree weather I'm used to, although I'm still requesting my goose down be brought over because, well, I want it.
I had my first day of "training" yesterday, which as far as I could tell, was more like a workshop than anything else. I still don't feel ready to go ahead and do a good job of teaching a language I butcher on the daily to the French, but what can you do. They're paying me more money than I probably deserve, and in the end, that's all that matters.
Other than that, things are good. I have internerd, a landline AND a washing machine now so my bases are mostly covered. There's also a TV with cable that I haven't even turned on yet.
Grad school applications have been on the backburner for weeks, and I feel like I should take tonight to get caught up. But, I also bought some Pinot Gris at the store. Applications..or wine? Or both?
The possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm stalking you. tell some funny stories.